Most Recent Postings:-
- Thanks for putting us both out of our misery! :)
- We may have to call this one a draw!
- yeah I thought it was a stalemate and didn't know how we were going to end it
- Well played. That was a long game, and I think you were going to win anyway, but my wizard and skeleton were on the same square (thanks to the Magic Castle) and I thought I was in control of the skeleton when I moved my wiz out. Doh!
- Are the two of you double teaming me?
- That's the second time today I've been killed post-Turmoil!
- It was like a mexican stand-off!
- Hi big a man and welcome to the game. To answer your questions:
* All a wizards creatures and effects disappear if the wiz dies.
* You can't watch other players moves but the game log tells you what happened.
* Its a secret as to what other creatures have been disbelieved by other players. :)
Let me know if you have any other questions, always happy to help.
- Good game guys. Still trying to learn the rules. I am a fairly experienced Chaos player, so I guess that helped a bit in this round. What do undead do when raised after their wizard is dead? Just sit there? Is there a way to watch the other player's moves? I especially want to know what has been disbelieved by other players. I've found that reading the email digest helps a bit. I was ignoring this at first.
- I know. That was an ass move. But wow was that over quick. Almost scared me with the Vampire. If that was real I'd be screwed.
- First time I've seen vortexes collide!
- It was good. My might army was always slightly smaller than your mightier army!
- Good game
- Good game, I thought you had me.
©2017 Penultimate Apps. All rights reserved. Hello to Jason Isaacs!
For help & support, please visit the forums.